Let’s talk natural. It’s true that the world of cosmetics can be negatively perceived. Chemicals, mystery ingredients, animal testing, and a negative environmental impact on our planet. Fortunately, things are changing and an increasing amount of companies, like Teaology, have taken on the mission to do things differently. More naturality, better quality, greater vision, and above all, more authenticity.
What do we really mean by "natural cosmetics"? It is simply a return to basics. Avoiding the use of chemical ingredients as much as possible and instead, opting for natural, raw materials and relying on active ingredients derived from plants. Plants and vegetable oils are rich in vitamins, minerals, and essential nutrients which offer many benefits for our skin and health. At Teaology, we make sure we use healthy and soothing ingredients. Clean is simple: the beauty you want, minus the ingredients you might not.
We make sure that Teaology doesn’t include ingredients you’d most like to do without. It’s a curation of beauty bursting with innovation, big results, and powerful ingredients.
Natural elements that you find in Tea Infusion:
- Catechins: among the most powerful antioxidants; magnifies the effects of other ingredients.
- EGCG Epigallocatechin gallate: a super antioxidant that reduces the effects of free radicals and blocks the oxidation of skin cells. 200 times more effective than vitamin E.
- Vitamin C: Provides an antioxidant, brightening, and protective action.
- Vitamin A, B, E, F, K: offers a protective and anti-inflammatory effect. They are energizing, calming, regenerating and strengthen the skin tissues.
- Caffeine: stimulating and slimming effect. Contributes to lipolytic action on fat deposits.
- Theobromine: Stimulates and accelerates metabolism.
- Tannins: anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, reduce swelling and purifies.
- Potassium, fluoride, zinc, magnesium, manganese: strong restorative, regenerative, and protective properties.
Beyond tea infusion, Teaology also contains vegetable oils, essential oils, natural active ingredients, and plant extracts. We said NO to the use of parabens, mineral oils, synthetic colors, paraffin, SLS (sodium Laureth sulfate), formaldehyde donors, and phthalates! Choosing "natural" also means healthier for our beautiful planet. Safe products, no testing on animals, and ingredients from crops that are more environmentally-friendly.
Yes, the world of natural cosmetics advocates healthy manufacturing, but it also involves a different kind of consumption. Consume less but consume better through responsible purchases. Choosing better quality products allows us to reduce our purchases, throw away less, and minimize our ecological footprint. This also allows us to reduce the clutter of all those products that will probably end up in the trash (hello, plastic!).
And the beauty in all this? This great trend of returning to the source has a significant impact on the way we look at ourselves. Choosing naturally-made products without additives and consuming in a smarter and less superfluous manner means that we perceive ourselves differently and demand the same treatment. Long live natural beauty!
Savouring the magic that nature offers us, using responsible innovations, and advocating love and respect for women’s beauty is what "natural" means to Teaology.